Fierce Women – Book Promo

Fierce Women – Book Promo

1. Posted by Tambra Lucas

I knew this time would come in Gods timing. Hab 2:2&3 , Ecclesiastes 12:10,11, 11/29/2007 6:30 am.
    “Commit your works to the Lord, an your thoughts will be established. Proverbs 16:3
    I have no doubt God is going to do a great and awesome thing with your works!

2. Posted by Kimberly Wagner

Thank you, dear friend. You have encouraged me all along the way! Pray for Him to work in the lives of women who will read this blog and the book. I am eternally grateful for His grace and what He has done in our lives and can’t wait to see all He will do as He continues what He’s begun.

3. Posted by Laura Guardia

Dear Kimberly:
    Last year in my way to leave my girls at their school, I listened your testimony in Nancy’s program in the radio. God really touch my heart. My husband is a pastor and at that time we were struggling a lot in our marriage, I was sad and asking God thousands of questions. God use your testimony to change my perspective toward my husband and focus more in my relationship with God. I share your testimony with the ladies from my church, most of them do not speak English, they only speak Spanish, but they were blessed listening that there is hope. I can wait to see your book in Spanish! May God bless you and thank you for being a blessing in our marriage.

Laura,

Thank you for sharing your story with me! I am rejoicing with you for the work God has done in your heart and marriage and am thankful He’s using you to minister to women in your church as a result of His work in your life.

I think Moody is planning to publish a Spanish translation of Fierce Women. Join me in praying for that! 🙂

Blessings to you friend!

4. Posted by Kimberly Orellana

Hi! I am a missionary in South American working with women from all walks of life but specifically over the next year, women leaders. I would love to find this book in Spanish! Any chance it has been translated yet???
    Blessings!

Hello Kimberly ~

I would love for it to be translated into Spanish! I hope you’ll send your request to Moody Publishers, they make those decisions. I’ll pass on this comment to them as well.

Good to hear from you! May you have a fruitful ministry with the women there ~