This is an urgent prayer request for you regular readers of the blog! I’m so thankful for you and have developed a friendship with many of you that I’ve never even met. God is so good. I feel comfortable enough with you that I can let you in on my need for prayer today.
But first some background on this urgent request . . .
I was in high school when I first heard Focus on the Family’s radio programs. Many of us feel like we’ve grown up with this ministry. I’m so grateful for their helpful resources that I’ve used or passed on to others through the years. There is probably no other Christian radio program that has had a greater long-term impact than Focus. From addressing critical social issues to ministering to the lonely single mom, Focus on the Family has played a most valuable role in its service to the body of Christ.
And I’m still blown away by this, but Focus on the Family has invited us to Colorado Springs to share our story. We’ll be there recording a program with them this morning. Would you pray for us?
Would you ask God:
- For clarity of mind and heart, that we might clearly articulate what He desires to be communicated?
- For wisdom for those interviewing us in the questions they ask and the direction the interview should take?
- For sensitivity to the Spirit that we would be able to minister to those involved in the recording process?
- For the Spirit to anoint the conversation?
- For God to be glorified as we share the story of His transforming power in our lives?
- For protection from technical problems and potential distractions?
- For God to use this program when it airs, to reach couples in need?
- For couples who are in a dark and lonely season in their marriage, to be filled with hope and direction from God?
And then will you join me in praising God for His compassionate heart to reach down and bring transformation to marriages?
Will you pray for us this morning?
Image courtesy of Phaitoon/FreeDigitalPhotos.net