Have you lost all hope for joy in your marriage?
Do you know someone who needs some encouragement and practical help in their marriage?
We are reaching out to couples who are in that painful place, where we were stuck for almost two decades, and sharing what God has taught us. We can’t reach them all, but with your help, we can reach many of them.
LeRoy and I were stuck in a destructive relationship pattern that we call the “Fierce Woman/Fearful Man” cycle. In this cycle, a strong woman (usually unintentionally) intimidates her husband or frustrates him with her intensity. He retreats, so she increases the pressure, hoping he’ll respond to her need. (If you missed it, you can click here to read yesterday’s post that explains the cycle in more detail.)
Living in that cycle was sheer torment. But what we thought would destroy us actually became what brought us to a deeper understanding of God’s love. Men Who Love Fierce Women tells the story of how God moved in to transform our marriage.
Will you join the official Men Who Love Fierce Women Launch Team?
We are putting together an exclusive team of married couples and/or individuals considering marriage, who desire to tackle the challenges that come with fulfilling the leadership role in the life of a fierce woman and learn to actually enjoy each other.
Are you interested in joining us?
If you can serve on our Team, we want to give you a few things.
As a Men Who Love Fierce Women launch team member, you will receive:
- A copy of Men Who Love Fierce Women before it releases and a FREE copy of Fierce Women.
- Exclusive access to a private Facebook group, where we’ll interact, strategize, and share ideas.
- A special 30-minute group session with us (via Facebook Livestream).
- The opportunity to interact with other launch team members and see the behind-the-scenes of a book launch.
- Freebies and more!
I’m not creative enough to come up with a plan like this, in fact, I cringe at the idea of asking you to help “promote” anything.
But the gracious (and very creative) folks at Moody Publishers believe in the message of this book and want to spread the word. They want marriages to receive the help they need, and today’s best “word of mouth” advertising comes through you sharing on social media, so they’ve come up with a plan to help others know that there is hope for their marriage. They want to involve you in spreading that hope! This is what they have in mind for us, how we can team up (with you) and get the word out to others:
WHAT WOULD YOU BE REQUIRED TO DO?
As a member of the Launch team, we ask for you to:
- Read the early copy of Men Who Love Fierce Women (we’ll provide you with that!).
- Rate and review the book on Amazon, Goodreads, and another of your choice.
- Interact with the rest of the launch team and participate in the community to help come up with ideas for additional ways we might further expose the message/book to an even greater audience. All ideas are welcome.
- Share with your friends and followers online by posting about the book before, during, and after launch week. In your place of influence (blog, group, ministry, club, website), we’d love for you to blog or write about the book! We’ll provide images, links, and goodies for this.
- Post a picture of the book on your social media pages (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter). Have fun! Be creative!
- Keep us in prayer!
Will you join us?
First of all, will you share this blog post with others (even if you’re not able to serve on the team, maybe you know someone who feels called to this mission)?
There is hope! God is able to do far more abundantly than you can imagine! We’ve seen Him bring transformation—that’s what He delights in!
[box]Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen (Ephesians 3:20–21)[/box]
Will you help spread the word of what God can do?
Sign up by clicking this link to fill out the form to be part of this team!