Have you seen this video? It tells the story of what God did in our marriage, and we encourage couples to watch it together, and share it with other couples. In case you’ve never watched it, I’m posting it again below:
LeRoy and I have teamed up to write Men Who Love Fierce Women and in it, we tell the story of how God moved in to transform our marriage. We are reaching out to couples who are in that painful place, where we were stuck for almost two decades, and sharing what God has taught us. The book is written specifically to husbands, but wives who’ve read it have told us that it has helped them to understand the challenges their husbands face, and even helped them in their role as a wife.
Will You Help Us Spread Some Hope?
This week, we’re inviting you to be part of the “Launch Team” that will help us spread the word about Men Who Love Fierce Women. We are asking God to provide 50 couples who will commit to share the word about the book.
I’m not creative enough to come up with a plan like this, in fact, I cringe at the idea of asking you to help promote the book. But the gracious (and very creative) folks at Moody Publishers believe in the message of this book and want to spread the word, so they’ve come up with a plan to help others know that there is hope for their marriage. And they want to involve you in spreading that hope! This is how the kind folks at Moody Publishers suggest that we get the word out to others:
We are putting together an exclusive team of married couples and/or individuals considering marriage, who desire to tackle the challenges that come with fulfilling the leadership role in the life of a fierce woman and learn to actually enjoy each other.
Are you interested in joining us?
If you can serve on our team, we want to give you a few things.
As a Men Who Love Fierce Women launch team member, you will receive:
- A copy of Men Who Love Fierce Women before it releases and a FREE copy of Fierce Women.
- Exclusive access to a private Facebook group, where we’ll interact, strategize, and share ideas.
- A special 30-minute group session with us (via Facebook Livestream).
- The opportunity to interact with other launch team members and see the behind-the-scenes of a book launch.
- Freebies and more!
WHAT WOULD YOU BE REQUIRED TO DO?
As a member of the Launch team, we ask for you to:
- Read the early copy of Men Who Love Fierce Women (we’ll provide you with that!).
- Rate and review the book on Amazon, Goodreads, and another of your choice.
- Interact with the rest of the launch team and participate in the community to help come up with ideas for additional ways we might further expose the message/book to an even greater audience. All ideas are welcome.
- Share with your friends and followers online by posting about the book before, during, and after launch week. In your place of influence (blog, group, ministry, club, website), we’d love for you to blog or write about the book! We’ll provide images, links, and goodies for this.
- Post a picture of the book on your social media pages (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter). Have fun! Be creative!
- Keep us in prayer!
There is hope! God is able to break through that destructive relationship cycle that your marriage is stuck in! We’ve seen Him bring transformation—that’s what He delights in!
[box]Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen (Ephesians 3:20–21)[/box]
Will you help spread some hope for what God can do?
Will you join the official Men Who Love Fierce Women Launch Team?
Sign up by clicking this link to fill out the form to be part of this team!