If you read the blog yesterday, you saw my rant on the current trend of friendships as I threw out some ideas about the “Internet Paradox.” If you missed that post, check it out by clicking here.
I’m curious about your view of friendship and I hope you’ll share your thoughts with me below. You can leave a comment answering these questions by number, or just write out a basic summary of your thoughts. I can’t wait to hear from you!
- What does a close friendship look like?
- What are the main characteristics of a healthy friendship?
- How many close friends do you have?
- How many friends can you depend on to “speak truth into your life?”
- What elements lead to a broken friendship?
- How important are your friendships?
- Do you struggle with loneliness?
Okay, you hear from me all the time, now it’s your turn! I want to hear from you . . .
Ready, Set, Go!
|Previous Post||Next Post|